This is Alex. You might remember her from the Offensive Tea Party Signs story at AOL. She’s going to be contributing to Daily Dose now.
Things that are cool about Alex, any one of which is reason enough to warrant an unpaid Daily Dose contributorship:
- I can see that it would be amusing to have her read the opening voiceover narration to “A Clockwork Orange.”
- She noticed, and understood, the back of my custom-painted dork jacket.
- She roughly doubles the amount of teen girl angst on this blog.
- During my interview with a Tea Party counter-protester, also named Alex, she was writing “notes” on a little “note-pad” in order to later report what was said. I think other reporters should try this technique.
- She has a t-shirt that says “Yes, we can!” in Klingon. Or something like that.
But seriously, folks, while we share interest in the same subject matter, Alex has a different style and perspective that I think will make an interesting counter-balance.
So, welcome, Alex.