I was momentarily giddy and walked to my desk with a spring in my step when I saw my newspaper’s front page headline: Judge strikes down state abortion law<<not the same paper, but you get the point. A momentary win against the anti-choice crowd. What still is difficult for me to understand is why it seems to be the same people raging against a woman’s right to choose, who also are yelling at the government to stay out of our lives. Go figure.
- Meanwhile, rape victims still must pay for their own exam bills in some cases. “…ambiguities in the law still allow a remarkable disparity in the legal system: Some rape victims, unlike victims of other crimes, have to pay for basic evidence collection. “We never ask a robbery victim to pay for the cost of fingerprints.”
- Some guy tried to vacuum a bunch of bees from their hive….seriously. You can imagine how that turned out.
- American Health Care on four napkins
- Alabama: No sensuality on display allowed – “Banned in Bama” and “Taste What They Can’t Have in Alabama.”
- Many, many lectures from a bunch of smarty pants
- Doritos: Like a gentle kick in the nuts
Leave a comment
No comments yet.