Hey guys, it’s been a while since we heard about the man from Kentucky found hanging with “Fed” written on his chest. Updates are important to me – and probably to everyone else – and since I hadn’t seen one in a while … here ya go: “Mr. Trosper agrees that the case is “perplexing” in that police haven’t been able to rule out any of the three possibilities: suicide, accidental death or homicide … But it’s clear that law enforcement hasn’t yet endorsed the notion of Appalachian bogeymen threatening government workers. In fact, the appearance of antigovernment bias in the death could be a smokescreen to cover up what really happened, says Northeastern University criminologist James Alan Fox.”
- Tragic: “Every year, at least a dozen children die in overheated cars in the U.S. because parents forgot they were there. Don’t assume, says the Washington Post’s Gene Weingarten, that it couldn’t happen to you.”
- Jabberwocky spellchecked … HAHA! “All missy were the brogues, And the mime rats outrage.”
- Quit calling me ya “dingledangler!” And, other flapper phrases you can’t live without.
- TRUE DAT! “Reporting the facts is important. But so too is not reporting—or at least not focusing, day after day—on the lies.”
- This truly IS a “WTF moment on oldtime TV” and it couldn’t be summed up better than this: “Ms. Steinem, why aren’t you brainwashing well enough? First you put a red sock in with my white button-up shirts, then you fail to hand-dry the dishes well enough so there are streaks, and now you aren’t keeping our brains squeaky clean! Unacceptable!”
- With an opening like this: “Japan is full of little Butt Pirates: Watch your butt, because little kids love sticking their finger up it. It’s called Kancho, and it’s not pleasant, especially if you don’t know what’s going on. Yarrr,” how can you not look at the 10 ‘crazy’ things about Japan?
Leave a comment
No comments yet.