This continues to be VERY interesting: “A study put out by the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unwanted Pregnancy has found evidence that the majority of teens at risk of unwanted pregnancy are not from low income and/or single parent families.”
- More great arguments against over-medication.
- It doesn’t come as much of a surprise to me that Americans no very little about diabetes. With the rise in type B diabetes … it’s probably important know know quite a bit more.
- Lighter side dishes for the holidays.
- I want these postcards! I love these big eyed works.
- Rather than trying to find a solution for storing radioactive and nuclear waste, why don’t we avoid producing it?
- Here’s the interactive New York times assessment of what the President has done so far.
- Agreed, and taken well with Glenn Greenwald’s take on the same thing: “I’m willing to cut Obama some slack. I think his approach is substantive where those of some of his immediate predecessors were variously incremental, empty or dangerous.”
- “They (soldiers) want a president and Congress who can clearly define a mission — any mission — and then give them the troops, tools and moral certitude needed to complete that mission. What they don’t want, and fear is happening across the board, is to have politicians back home make battlefield decisions based on the 2010 and 2012 elections.”
- This map reminds me of the sex offender maps. Also, these laws usually are created on a state or local level so …
- Cat food vs. Dog food. H/T Neatorama.
- I’m not really a watch person, but this is a pretty cool looking watch.
- Animals that are better than you. H/T Neatorama
Leave a comment
No comments yet.