- A great laugh … I wonder if we could all do this? What a great prank – disturbing yet HIlarious! H/T Neatorama
- Well, this is sh**ty news: AIDS is top cause of death for young women
- DAMN addictive typing game! Very useful.
- The GOP always will have a “women problem” as long as they keep insulting feminism.
- Urban birds rap? And, cows have regional dialects?
- Rumsfeld was both the youngest AND oldest Secretary of Defense in history … hmm.
- Oldish news that has doubtfully improved ... MRSA on hospital keyboards … ugh: “Research shows as many as 25% of keyboards carry MRSA – one of a number of hospital-acquired infections which kill 5,000 people each year in the UK.”
- Tips on how to survive a plane crash.
- Where was I when scientists decided the egg was first?
- Camels milk to go with your camel’s milk chocolate?
- Salon.com has some pretty amazing stuff in its gift shop
- Where have these Firefox tricks been all my life?
- Part AT-AT part cannon or what?
- I’m sure knowing how to make a Bechamel sauce will eventually come in handy.
- Beautiful drawing.
- “Matt Taibbi is wrong about enough things that’s it’s getting to be hard for me to take him seriously even about the things he’s right about. I’m not going into the litany right now, though Tim Fernholz’s TAPPED post about his latest piece is more important than he’s been given credit for. Taibbi admits he confused two Jamie Rubins in his Rolling Stone article on Obama economic team, but in his correction, he says, ‘there is indeed a factual error in the piece — a minor biographical detail that identifies Bob Rubin’s son Jamie as a former Clinton diplomat.’ Yes, but. The mistake is one that someone familiar with the territory in DC wouldn’t have made.”
- I s’pose we oughtta keep this on hand.
- I’d eat at one of Morimoto’s street food kiosks or restaurants. … whatever, I’d eat anywhere Morimoto said was good.
- Very neat painted sketch.
- Bizarre bizarre bizarre: “Who is a Jew? And who gets to decide?”
- Well if this peanut butter frozen pie with candied bacon doesn’t look like the yummiest thing ever, I don’t know what does!
- It’s always nice when Big Bird does an interview.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.