- Harlem’s Famed Sylvia’s Soul Food joint to begin home delivery in February.
- Soul Food cookout honors Black History Month, celebrates diversity
- Carver Center celebrates Black History Month with program, soul food
- Performances, lectures and soul food to highlight Black History Month at Uva-Wise
- Pacific to serve Soul Food for Black History Month
- Celebrate Black History Month with Soul Food Saturday at Jackson Library
- Black History Month events begin with Soul Food dinner
- Black History Month kicks off with a free Soul Food Tasting.
- UNH Celebrates Black History Month
- “Soul Food Sunday” prompts reflection on black history
- Soul Food Luncheon and Dinner Series
- Soul Food Dinner: Eye on Africa:
- Soul Food Dinner Theater
- An Evening of Good Times & Soul Food with Chef Sophie
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Soul Food Dinner
- Soul Food Luncheon Series
- Black History Month Lecture and Soul Food Tasting
- Art Expo And Soul Food Dinner Is Feb. 27
- Black History Month Lecture & Soul Food Tasting
- American Airlines and Its Employees Celebrate Black History Month With Events Nationwide
Okay, after a while I just got tired of copying and pasting all the organizations – INCLUDING NAACP sponsored events catering with Soul Food for Black History month. Search google yourselves if you’re so mad at MSNBC.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.