I won’t say the Tea Party overall is race baiting. In fact, I refuse to.
But, I will say this … there is CLEARLY a pattern somewhere, which is what the NAACP was asking for when it asked for a denouncement of racism from the Tea Party itself (which factions of the group have manned up and done).
However, I’d like to make a couple of notes, and I begin with this (I’d also like to note how it’s come FULL CIRCLE):
- In the beginning, the attacks were toward Rev. Jeremiah Wright.
- Then, for a brief time, Bill Ayers. << short lived and proven nonsense. But, he’s not black.
- Following that, the President himself (but, that was also at the beginning and still continues. read: birthers).
- After that was Van Jones.
- Subsequently it was Valerie Jarrett.
- And then, briefly and with smattering of silliness toward Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
- There has been the ongoing obsession with the New Black Panther Party that the Black Panther Party as a group itself denounces.
- Also, ACORN. <<< must I find a link? I think not.
- Recently attacked, the NAACP itself.
- Moving onto Shirley Sherrod.
- Now, her husband.
The ‘outliers’ have come full circle and want no finger pointing when it comes to race baiting.
So, here are my questions:
- The conservatives and Tea Party hate the bank bail outs: Why not the hysteria when it comes to Tim Geithner (last mentioned by Beck in June) and Ben Bernanke (no mention at all)?
- The conservatives and Tea Party despise oversight of corporations: Where’s the hunt to find Elizabeth Warren’s scandalous tapes? You’d be hard pressed to find them on Google.
- The conservatives and Tea Party are OUTRAGED, I say, OUTRAGED with regard to the stimulus: Where’s the attack on George W. Bush?
- The conservatives and Tea Party are FUMING about Net Neutrality: Where’s the Franken scandal? Well, I guess there’s that one site where the person probably also hates Michael Moore.
So, what do they have? If you Google all of these people, what sites are you driven to first?
Well, in the first half it’s easy to define and easy to tell … it’s called race baiting. And, it’s unacceptable.